Monday, January 18, 2010

Detoxing with MLK: Day 6



Here's what we really need to detox out of our hearts and minds, from Martin Luther King, Jr:

"There is something wrong with our world, something fundamentally and basically wrong. I don't think we have to look too far to see that. I'm sure that most of you would agree with me in making that assertion. We haven't learned how to be just and honest and kind and true and loving. And that is the basis of our problem. The real danger confronting civilization today is the atomic bomb which lies in the hearts and souls of all people, capable of exploding into the vilest of hate and into the most damaging selfishness - that's the atomic bomb that we've got to fear today."

No comments:

Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I'm an organic gynecologist, yoga teacher + writer. I earn a living partnering with women to get them vital and self-realized again. We're born that way, but often fall off the path. Let's take your lousy mood and fatigue, and transform it into something sacred and useful.